For first time visits in a restaurant, many of us ask the waiter for best sellers, right? I think that’s based on consumer’s preference. How about let’s try the Chef’s Recommendation, shall we?
I was able to try some Chef’s Recommendations at Paradise Dynasty and apparently, it’s a combination of greens and spicy dishes. And when I say spicy, SPICY talaga! 🔥So if you’re into spicy food, check this out.
Here are the dishes I tried:
• Chilled Assorted Eggs Loaf in Yang Zhou Style P188 – It looks like a dessert but it’s actually salty
• Poached Sliced Fish in Szechuan Chili Oil P788 – #spicy 🔥 My mouth caught in fire and what I tried isn’t the spiciest. You may request for level of spicyness for this dish, by the way.
• Spicy Szechuan Crispy Chicken P298 – Flavorful bite-size goodness (or should I say, spicyness)
• Chilled Baby Spinach with Vermiceli P288 – Alternative to rice
• Ma Po Tofu P288 – If you want Szechuan cuisine but prefer a less spicy option, go for this.
• Lettuce Roll with Homemade Sesame Sauce P288 – served fresh and crunchy
• Steamed Glutinous Rice Stuffed in Red Dates P238 – It’s actually an appetizer but may serve as dessert. It’s not too sweet.
• Specialty Dynasty Xiao Long Bao (8 flavors) P388 – Of course, the dining experience won’t be complete without trying out Paradise Dynasty’s Xiao Long Bao.
Flavors include Signature Original XLB, Szechuan XLB, Garlic XLB, Cheese XLB, Ginseng XLB, Crab XLB, Foie Gras XLB, and Black XLB.
There’s a traditional way of eating the Specialty Dynasty XLB which you may find interesting. You can order each flavor at 6 and 10 pcs/set at varying prices.
I suggest do not to try all these at the same time ‘cause these are mostly spicy. A combination of Best Sellers and Chef’s Recommendations perhaps would balance the taste.
makes double the happiness!